Annette Beck, December 2018- December 2019
The Membership Chairman and her committee are dedicated to the growth and retention of our TVWC members. A Mentor program was implemented this year to accommodate all of our new members.
Seasoned members volunteer to mentor the new members by contacting them, introducing themselves and making sure they feel welcome when they come to our General Meeting. Seasoned members also help new members understand the By-Laws, tell them how to keep track of their hours, introduce them to the different committees they may be interested in, and just be there for them. We have a New Members Orientation Brunch scheduled in March and a Wine & Cheese Orientation in September. These functions provide the new members the opportunity to ask questions and comment on what their experiences have been as a new member of the TVWC.
If you are interested, please contact Annette
OUR MOTTO IS: “YOU CAN AND WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE”
Mandatory Membership Requirements Annually
- Comply with the TVWC Bylaws
- Attend a minimum of three general meetings annually
- Join and participate in one Federated Committee annually
- Volunteer minimum 15 hours in support of TVWC projects annually
- Serve at TVWC’s Holiday Home Tour two days each year
- Allow use of my photo in news articles, newsletters, websites, for the purpose of reporting and promoting club activities
Are you interested in becoming a member of the Temecula Valley Woman's Club?
Please contact our Membership Chairperson
Annette Beck email@example.com